They launched the ROBO Global Robotics and Automation Index. A comprehensive, transparent and diversified benchmark which represents the whole robotics technology value chain. Five years later, the index is now being tracked by more than US$3.8 billion in assets through a number of exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
In this webinar, ETF Securities will speak to two of the managing partners at ROBO Global and cover a number of topics that are at the forefront of investors' minds.
Kris Walesby, CEO, ETF Securities Australia
Richard Lightbound, Managing Partner & CEO, ROBO Global
Jeremie Capron, Managing Partner & Director of Research, ROBO Global
- The history of ROBO Global, the team and how the index was formed
- Why the robotics, automation and AI theme is so popular with investors
- Highlighting the companies within the index and how they are selected
- Why ROBO Global is the premium index within the sector
- The importance of the sectors within the ROBO Global index