41Labor’s proposed tax changes: Do they impact you?
- ... s that the result of this and transition to retirement income stream changes, along with the probable shifting of asset allocation, individuals rolling out of SMSFs and the incorporation of more SMSF membe ...
- 30 October 2018 in Tax saving
42Savings gap narrows, but chasm between men and women remains
- ... those on paid and unpaid parental leave,” the report suggested. “Such measures are likely to be effective in helping to retain women in the workforce and supporting their transition back to work after ...
- 05 October 2018 in Spending
43Actively investing in property, but want to diversify?
- ... in order to access capital growth potential, as well as the defensive characteristics of the largest asset class in the world. As the investors move into the transition to retirement phase, or even ...
- 07 September 2018 in Sponsored features
44Age pension rules tighten: What you need to know
- ... k's standard and therefore they're missing out on potentially months of age pension payments.” Mr Rogan said this can be a significant impost on those who have recently transitioned into retirement an ...
- 28 August 2018 in Retirement planning
45Retirees to pay the price for leadership mess: Investor council
- ... A smooth transition to low-emissions energy presents a far lower risk to investments – the retirement savings of millions of Australians – than a disorderly one.” The council described climate change ...
- 21 August 2018 in Stock market
46Enough already: Calls for calm after SMSF assets lose tax-free status
- ... Super revealed that the introduction of the $1.6 million transfer balance cap and changes to transition to retirement income streams (TRIS) have seen nearly 25 per cent of previously tax-free assets lose ...
- 03 August 2018 in Self managed super fund
47Target self-funded retirees to address inequality: HILDA
- ... between 2013 and 2016. However, that still reflects a fall from 15 per cent in 2001-2004. “The transition from renting to home ownership has become less common, particularly among younger age groups. ...
- 31 July 2018 in Self managed super fund
48Downsizing your property – New benefits for the elderly soon to be unlocked
- ... Will you stop working completely or volunteer for a cause? There are many questions to ask yourself as you look to make a smooth transition into the next stage of your life, but one of the biggest ...
- 19 July 2018 in Investment insights
49The key to longer lifespans: Become emotionally invested
- ... ther aspects to this that are going to be played out way before the therapies actually come along. And so I think that when they do come along, the transition may up being relatively smooth. Lucy: The tra ...
- 12 June 2018 in Podcast
50SMSFs’ tax time checklist
- ... have transfer balance account reporting, transitional CGT relief and reviewing super contributions on their radars. The 2017-18 financial year is the first year in which lower concessional and non-concessional ...
- 12 June 2018 in Self managed super fund