41Top six ways to spot a performer in equity markets
- ... s are so readily available, particularly in a low-interest rate environment. We would caution that, in our opinion, not all active management fees are fully justified, but in the main we do believe it ...
- 05 April 2019 in Property
42Shareholder revolt: How investors are influencing Australian companies
- Company boards are being increasingly surprised by the direction of shareholder votes and opinions in the post-royal commission environment, according to a new study. Link Market Services’ AGM Snapshot, ...
- 20 February 2019 in Shares
43Five essential tools for active investors
- ... a hold on the weekly figure. I also use these alerts as a prompt to contact property managers and discuss my properties and their local market. These chats reveal their opinions and numbers of vacancy ...
- 08 February 2019 in Investment insights
44New political party for retirees in the works
- ... ensuring the opinions and concerns of members, trustees, advisers, brokers, auditors and accountants are heard,” Mr Abbott said. The party, he said, will endorse candidates for Senate and House of Representatives ...
- 31 January 2019 in Superannuation
458 ways to maximise returns on property in a down market
- ... stage, it may be worthwhile to host a mock inspection with those in the neighbourhood. “That way, you’re able to get their opinions and speak to them about it as a buyer audience,” he said. It is important ...
- 23 January 2019 in Property
46Best, worst super performers ranked in new data
- ... of fund, so their opinion counts. “The overall assessment of satisfaction with financial performance by fund members clearly ranks the industry funds ahead of retail funds, similar to the pattern seen ...
- 21 January 2019 in Superannuation
474 property investment mistakes you don’t know you’re making
- ... as an investor, but in reality, I’m just confidently conservative. Slow and steady wins the race in my opinion, but if you don’t put measures in place to ensure you can stay the course, then you’re bound ...
- 29 December 2018 in Investment insights
48The markets today: What you need to know
- ... of risks for headline inflation are moving to the downside, hindered by the oil price collapse. Details on reinvestment plans were worth noting in our opinion, with Mr Draghi stating these will be used ...
- 18 December 2018 in Stock market
49Incomplete insurance data could cost you more
- ... getting a second opinion on insurance pricing offered by their incumbents, she said. “I’ve been talking to a lot of funds at the moment saying, ‘Just get a second opinion,” said Ms Brown. “This helps ...
- 14 December 2018 in Superannuation
50New ETF ‘for SMSFs, by SMSFs’
- ... ASIC which found that 26 per cent of established SMSF members commonly sought help and advice on their SMSF from family members, while 15 per cent admitted to seeking the opinion of their peers. However, ...
- 13 December 2018 in Self managed super fund